Business Development Manager - Technical Services
A.N. Wallis & Co Ltd are a leading UK based Designer, Manufacturer and Supplier of Lightning Protection and Power Earthing products to the worldwide market. Established in 1946, Wallis now has an annual revenue of over £29million and are in period of investment and worldwide growth.
As part of this growth, Wallis are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to grow the Sales for the Company’s Technical Services team. The Technical Services team designs earth electrode and lightning protection systems for clients worldwide in varying industries such as Electrical Transmission and Distribution, Rail, Renewable Generation and Petrochemical sectors.
Headquartered at our Nottingham office, but travelling UK wide (and potentially some overseas travel) your duties will include:-
- Growing the Sales of our Earthing Designs & associated Services
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers in the UK and Irish markets.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and targets
- Assisting the Marketing team to develop new and existing range services and products
- Prepare and deliver presentations to consultants and clients in the Power Industry
- Cross selling of other Company products and Services as the opportunity arises.
- Monitor contract/tender announcements from various sources
- Be computer literate
- Hold a full driving license
- Be capable of passing a Network Rail Medical/Drugs & Alcohol screening
- Be completely conversant in spoken and written English
- Currently eligible to live and work in the UK
- Willing to learn
- Have that “can do” attitude
In return we are offering:-
- Up to £33,000 per annum + +
- Company vehicle with personal use
- Private health
- Mobile phone
- The opportunity to work with a busy and forward thinking commercial team
If you are interested in this role, please request an application pack from email@example.com including reference ANW/TS/2019/001 in the subject line.