This three phase Type 1, 2 & 3 tested (BS EN 61643) surge protection device is designed for use primarily on mains power distribution systems to protect connected equipment from transient overvoltages. For use at the boundaries of LPZ 0b to LPZ 3 as part of a coordinated SPD system (BS EN 62305).
Features and Benefits:
- Full mode (All mode) protection.
- Low let through voltage.
- Protects against transient overvoltages without interruption of supply.
- Pre-failure warning and reserve protection stages allow for continuous protection of equipment.
- Proven technology for safe disconnection of the device from abnormal supply conditions or at end of life.
- Per-phase visual indication of surge protection status.
- The remote changeover contacts can be used for integration into a building management system or other remote warning systems.
- Visual indication of high neutral to earth voltages. High neutral to earth voltages indicate potentially dangerous site conditions/faults.
- Robust epoxy coated steel construction.
- The compact product design allows the unit to be installed in any convenient location, minimising the length of connecting cables and let-through voltage (Up).
A. N. Wallis offers a wide range of surge protection devices from Mains Distribution Products (such as this WSP415M1) to data line protection, telecom protection and many more.