SPA103 Datasheet (Click here to open)
The SPA103 is for installation at LPZ0B-1 or higher, protecting low voltage equipment from surge damage.
This surge protection device has a pluggable modular SPD Class 2 (Class C) for TT and TN-S power supply system.
The SPA103 is usually installed in the distribution-box or feeder bus of the UPS, protecting devices or equipment downstream.
A fuse must be installed at the upstream of the SPD/lightning arrester to ensure that the protected system has double protection.
- Type 2 – Class 2
- DIN Rail Mountable
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage – 275VAC
- Nominal Discharge Current (8/20) – 20kA (L-N); 20kA (N-PE)
- Maximum Discharge Current (8/20) – 40kA (L-N); 40kA (N-PE)
- Voltage Protection Level at In – < 1.3kV (L-N); < 1.8kV (N-PE)
- Voltage Protection Level 5kA – < 1.0kV (L-N)
This surge protection device can be purchased as a unit on its own or with a metal or plastic enclosure.