SPA104 Datasheet (Click here to open)
This single phase surge protection device (part number – SPA104) is for installation at LPZ 0B-1 or higher, protecting low voltage equipment from surge damage.
Designed according to IEC61643-11/GB 18802.1, this device has a pluggable modular SPD Class II (Class C) for TT and TN power supply system. This surge protection device is usually installed in the distribution box or feeder bus of the UPS, protecting devices or equipment downstream.
A fuse must be installed at the upstream of the SPD/lightning arrester to ensure that the protected system has double protection.
- Type 2 – Class 2
- DIN Rail Mountable
- Simple to install
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage – 275VAC (L-N); 255VAC (N-PE)
- Nominal Discharge Current (8/20) – 20kA (L-N); 20kA (N-PE)
- Max. Discharge Current (8/20) – 40kA (L-N); 40kA (N-PE)
- Voltage Protection Level at In – < 1.3kV (L-N); < 1.8kV (N-PE)
- Voltage Protection Level 5kA – < 1.0kV (L-N)
This surge protection device can be purchased as a unit on its own or with a metal or plastic enclosure.