SPA105 Datasheet (Click here to open)
The SPA105 is a Type 1 lightning arrester according to BS EN 61643-11.
This surge protection device is recommended for use in the Lightning Protection Zones Concept at the boundaries of LPZ 0-1 for lightning current equipotential bonding and elimination of switching surges that originate in power supply systems entering the building. The main use of this surge protection device is for structures of LPL III to IV.
This surge protection device is mainly intended for use in TNS, TNC-S or TT systems.
- Type 1 – Class I
- DIN Rail Mountable
- Simple to install
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage – 275V
- Impulse Discharge Current (10/350μs) – 12.5kA (L-N); 50kA (N-PE)
- Nominal Discharge Current (8/20) – 25kA
- Max. Discharge Current (8/20) – 50kA
- Voltage Protection Level at In – < 1.2kV
This surge protection device can be purchased as a unit on its own or with a metal or plastic enclosure.