SPA106 Datasheet (Click here to open)
The SPA106 is a two-pole, Type 1 and 2 MOV+GDT lightning surge arrester according to BS EN 61643-11.
This surge protection device is recommended for use in the Lightning Protection Zones Concept at the boundaries of LPZ 0-1 where it provides the equipotential bonding and discharge of both, the lightning current and the switching surge, which are generated in power supply systems entering the building.
The use of the SPA106 is mainly in the power supply lines, which are operated as TN-S and TT systems.
- Type 1 – Class I
- DIN Rail Mountable
- Simple to install
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage – 275V AC
- Impulse Discharge Current (10/350μs) – 12.5kA (L-N); 25kA (N-PE)
- Nominal Discharge Current (8/20μs) – 25kA
- Max. Discharge Current (8/20μs) – 50kA
- Voltage Protection Level at In – < 1.2kV
This surge protection device can be purchased as a unit on its own or with a metal or plastic enclosure.