SPA107 Datasheet (Click here to open)
The SPA107 is a Type 2 photovoltaic surge arrester.
This complete device consists of a base part and pluggable modules. The SPA107 is recommended for use in the Lightning Protection Zones Concept at the boundaries of LPZ 1-2 for equipotential bonding of positive and negative busbars of photovoltaic systems and elimination of transient overvoltages that originate during atmospheric discharges or switching processes.
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage – 600V DC
- Short-circuit Withstand Capability – 100A
- Max. Discharge Current (8/20) – 40kA
- Nominal Discharge Current (8/20) – 20kA
- Voltage Protection Level at In – < 2.6kV
This surge protection device can be purchased as a unit on its own or with a metal or plastic enclosure.