Three Phase Type 1 and 2 tested (BS EN 61643) surge protector for use primarily on mains power distribution systems to protect connected equipment from transient overvoltages. For use at the boundaries of LPZ 0b to LPZ 3 as part of a co-ordinated SPD system (BS EN 62305).
Features and Benefits
- Full mode (All mode) protection.
- Low let through voltage.
- Protects against transient overvoltages without interruption of supply.
- Pre-failure warning and reserve protection stages allow for continuous protection of equipment.
- Proven technology for safe disconnection of the device from abnormal supply conditions or at end of life.
- Per-phase visual indication of surge protection status.
- Remote changeover contacts can be used for integration into a building management system or other remote warning system.
- Visual indication of high neutral to earth voltages. High Neutral to Earth voltages are indicative of potentially dangerous site conditions/faults.
- Robust epoxy coated steel construction.
- The compact design allows the unit to be installed in any convenient location, minimising the length of connecting cables and let-through voltage (Up).
|Type||Mains, Type 1 & 2|
|Operating V Range||200-300 (L-N) 350-500 (L-N)|
|Max. Surge Current 10/350µs (limp)||6.25kA (per phase)|
|Nominal Surge Current 8/20µs (ln)||20kA (per phase)|
|Max. Surge Current 8/20µs (lmax)||40kA (per phase)|
|Let-Through V (Up)||<1.5kV @ ln; <800V @ limp|
|Location||LPZ 0 - 1 or 1 - 2|