A. N. Wallis & Co Ltd established in 1946 is a world leading manufacturer of earthing, lightning protection, exothermic welding and surge protection products.
Our products are manufactured in Nottingham UK and distributed to customers literally all over the world.
- The Grand Prix Circuit in Abu Dhabi
- Hospitals in Kuwait and Qatar
- Mosques in Libya and Bahrain
- Petrochemical Projects in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Oman
- Telecommunication Towers in Nigeria and Thailand
- Rail Installations in Hong Kong and UK
- Airports in UAE, Oman and Europe
- World's largest Women's University in Saudi Arabia
- Substations in Malaysia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and UK
All these projects have A. N. Wallis products fitted to them providing lifelong protection.
Standards and Accreditations
We offer design, site support and supervision services for Earthing & Lightning Protection in accordance with the new BS EN 62305. Design of Earthing systems to BS 7430:2011 and Local Codes of practice, Soil Resistivity Tests & Reports, Earth Resistance Tests & Reports, Inspection and supervision on sites for installation of LPS.
Wallis work internationally with consultants, contractors and power engineering concerns either directly and through our comprehensive network of distributors.
Our products are tested to and in compliance with BS EN 62561 Lightning Protection System Components, BS EN 62305 Protection against Lightning and BS 7430:2011+A1:2015 Code of Practice for Protective Earthing of Electrical Installations
A. N. Wallis is accredited with BSI ISO 9001:2008 & BSI OHSAS 18001:2007 (Copies of which can be obtained upon request).
Our diverse product portfolio represents very good value.
The product range continues to grow which includes copper tape conductors, earth bars, copper earth plates, DC fixings clips, earth rods produced from solid copper, copper bond and stainless steel. Air terminals, earth rod clamps, inspection pits concrete and heavy duty polymer, earth rod seals, low resistance soil conditioning agents and also CU-NNECT exothermic welding products.
With continued investment and expansion plans Wallis are pleased to announce:
- NEW - 17,000 sq feet manufacturing facility - UK
- NEW - Earth Rod Seals
- NEW - Lightning Protection fittings with features and benefits to the installer
- Middle East Sales office with technical support in UAE
With the above in place we offer you improved lead times with off the shelf deliveries, low cost supply and technical back up.
No other company offers this range of services
Try Wallis as your preferred supplier for quality Earthing and Lightning protection products.